Thursday, October 05, 2006

Buddha and The Butterfly

This was a butterfly that was attacked by one of our cats. The injured butterfly took refuge on our Buddha statue. I came back later and the critter was gone. Maybe the cats got to it again.

So I am pretty excited. Today I purchased a Sony Alpha. This is Sony's first ever digital SLR camera. It's pretty awesome! I can't wait to start taking pictures. I was playing with it in my room a little today. I took a picture of my CD shelf from across the room. I COULD ACTUALLY READ THE TITLES ON THE SPINES OF THE CDs! Anyways I will be sharing some photos with you soon.




******EVIL SHOT OF THE DAY*****
+++++A Piece of Ass+++++
1 shot Amaretto
1 shot Southern Comfort
Pour over ice. Strain.Top off with Sour mix.



What I'm Listening to:






No comments: