Sunday, July 03, 2005

Brutal


This weekend has been one brutal weekend.I feel like I shouldn't have even gone to work. I worked way too hard for the little bit of cash I made..Maybe tonight will be better seeing as how a lot of people have off tomorrow. I'll try to be optimistic but it's hard. All right enough bitchin....




*****EVIL SHOT OF THE DAY*****

>>>>>FUCK YOU<<<<<

1 shot Tequila
1 shot of Jack Daniels
1 shot Wild Turkey
1 shot Goldschlager
1 shot 151 Rum
1 shot Blueberry Schnapps

Pour over ice, strain in to shot glass.

####WARNING!####
Possible side effects of this shot may include but are not limited to: Projectile Vomiting, Shortness of Breath, Sudden loss of appetite, Loose Bowels, diarrhea, nausea, sleepiness,urge to make random drunken 3am phone calls to exgirlfriend or mother, male pattern baldness, impotence, and occasional fornication with small furry animals.

No comments: